Here are just a few ideas:
– Let’s wear traditional Japanese Kimono
– Interested in Japanese cooking classes
– Want to learn temae (the art of making green tea)
– Would like to take part in the Tokyo Marathon
– Want to participate Kenjutsu (Japanese swordsmanship)
– Want to watch Sumo
Here is a recent itinerary from our customers. They have been in Japan for a few times already. This time, they want to have their own itinerary. They like to set their daily schedule and to select their sightseeing venues.
Let’s have a look of their 11-day itinerary as a sample for yours:
Fly from YVR to NRT. Arrive NRT / HND. Guide needs to pick us up from airport. Then transfer us to Tokyo hotel. From Tokyo to Kyoto or Osaka. Need to suggest sightseeing places to stop along the drive. Their must-go places as below:
Wakura Onsen Public Bath Kagaya (1 night)
Fly from NRT/HND to YVR.